Friday, August 30, 2019

EVE Shutdown Command - EVE Reboot command - EVE-ng Graceful Shutdown

To shutdown your EVE machine without crashing the sql database or the system by the following command: shutdown -h now

The following video (25 second) show you how to do that:


keyword:
shutdown eve command
reboot eve command
eve-ng shudown command
eve-ng reboot command
My EVE's HDD is full. How to expand HDD space in the EVE? 
How to recover my EVE-PRO or make backup copy ?
How to backup content of EVE-NG ?
How to reset EVE management IP settings / DNS / NTP / Root password ?
My EVE is showing: "Eve host license host error (97)"?  
What happened to user roles (User, Editor) in EVE-ng? 
Why Qemu nodes are slow on my I7 64G ram in EVE-ng ?
How to upgrade my EVE?
How to migrate from UNL to EVE? Is an upgrade possible?
Why my wireshark doesn’t work in EVE-ng?
Starting more then 10 CSR gives CPU HOG. What to do in EVE-ng?
How to fix permissions in EVE-ng?
How to check which EVE-NG version is running from CLI?
What is the default username and password for EVE-NG?
How to connect multiple nodes to the same network in EVE-ng?
What is CPU Limit Status in EVE-ng?
My IOL nodes lost configuration in the NVRAM after upgrading to v2.0.3-53, what should I do?
How to Reset/Recovery Web admin access in EVE-ng?
How to fix error "Failed to lock the lab (60061) in EVE-ng ?
Which ports I must open on Firewall to grant telnet access from remote connection in EVE-ng?

3 comments:

  1. this command completely fucked up my eve
    thank you so much bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have shut down eve using this command for 2 years almost every day using a script inside secure CRT never has a issue. So that is not the issue.

      Delete